Ray Baum’s Act was effective 1/6/2021. Are your phones 911 compliant?
Call 615-235-5327 if you need help.
Reduce phone costs an average of 50%
Communicate from office, home, or anywhere
Encrypted with AES, the US Government Standard
4G backup = phones are always online
A Secure, Reliable PBX built by Network Specialists
Cut Your Phone Bill 50% Immediately
Specific Hospitality Market Features
Leap Networks has provided voice & data services to every major hotel brand since 2003.
More Hospitality Benefits For All Guests and Employees
Work Off-Site or From Home and Take Your Office With You (Or Not)
Every Hotel Receives the Entire Set of Advanced Call Features
Video Conferencing: App-Free and Cost-Free
Replace your old PBX/Phone system with No CapEx and a single monthly bill.
Click to Learn More about our unique Subscription Plan.
Have Questions? A Problem? Support is only a call away.
A Perfect Solution For Any Size Hotel
Every client enjoys a full-featured PBX/VoIP system regardless of hotel size or service class. Our client list includes all major brands and multiple independent/boutique hotels. To ensure your system runs smoothly, we rigorously test all phones and equipment with the corresponding SIP lines and software for guaranteed compatibility.
Below is the optimized desktop phone interface that provides a smartphone-like user experience. The clear, visual-based display eliminates user frustration, particularly when multiple callers are on-hold. The customized one-touch soft keys provide convenience and increased productivity. Desk space is saved since there is no need for a sidecar, though these are available, if desired.
Two Plans. One Bill. 100% Guaranteed.
Different clients have different financial goals and needs. We offer two different financial options to best match your particular requirements.
Up-Front Equipment Purchase
All-Inclusive Subscription Model
We’ll Earn Your Business Every Day with Our Industry-Leading Agreement.
Our written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is month-to-month. Cancel anytime if you aren’t happy with our service. No questions or penalties.
Get an Estimate for Your Hotel - It's Easy
Selecting the best PBX-VoIP system for your hotel is an important decision. It’s not always clear which direction to go with all the options and providers in the industry today. One way we try to help is by providing transparent and consistent pricing. Getting a quote from us is easy.
Click the link below for the estimate request form. You’ll see that we need only a few pieces of information, and we will not spam you with email, sell your information, or hassle you if you decide to share your phone number. Please include the following:
1) Total number of room and public phones (lobby, elevator, poolside, etc.)
2) Total number of Front Desk/Admin phones
See, we told you it was easy.
Truly secure. Extremely reliable. Fully supported.
- Free updates, repairs, & replacements on all equipment & hardware. Forever.
- ‘Future-proof’ technology. You’ll always have the latest, proven technology with no upgrade costs.
- AES Encryption from end-to-end. Only one the US Department of Defense allows. Strongest available.
- Carrier-Grade network circuits. Best available.
- All hardware and equipment is Enterprise-Level.
- Automatic failover – if one connection goes down, automatically connects to the next one. If all networks fail, the 4G Cellular backup keeps essential systems online-phones, PMS, POS terminals, & reservations.
Easy-to-use and full of awesome features
- Unified communication – Call, Video, Message, Meet.
- Meets 911/Emergency Response call compliance
- Full PMS Integration, 911 call compliance, on-screen Wake-up call system, and room status updates.
- Integrated LED screen for easy call management.
- Over 40 system features included.
- Free long distance to USA, Canada & Puerto Rico.
- Free: 800 number, number porting, smartphone app.
- Free video conferencing & smartphone app.
- Free 24/7 technical support.
Take your office phone with you and work from anywhere.
- Easy-to-use iOS & Android mobile app. Gives mobile phone all desk phone features. Work remotely easily.
- Outgoing calls made from mobile phone displays hotel’s number for Caller ID.
- One-click, secure web conferencing from cell phone.
- Set your call status-Away, Available, Busy, etc.
- Instantly see your team members call status.
- Reply to Facebook and website messages.
- Send text messages from your mobile device.
One call solves them all.
- 24/7/365 service and technical support.
- North American-based. No language barriers.
- Call answered by Tier-2 & higher engineers.
- No ‘call tree’ frustrations.
- Quick-response to support questions.
- Engineers can solve most issues immediately using remote-login troubleshooting.
- Equipment replacement sent via overnight shipping.
- No additional charge for support services.
Transparent. Consistent. Best ROI and Value available.
- Low installation fee. No CapEX or OpEx models pricing models available.
- Average savings of 50% on monthly phone costs.
- One monthly bill with no “Surprise” charges. Ever.
- No additional taxes, fees, or service charges.
- No annual license or software upgrade fees.
- No long-distance or local call fees.
- Simple pricing based on number of rooms and Front Desk/Admin phones.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If our service falls short, you can cancel your Agreement at any time with no penalties or fees.
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phones convert sound into Internet Protocol (IP) data packets for transmission through an Ethernet connection. These newer type phones are swiftly replacing the old-style analog phones. Conventional analog telephones convert sound into electrical analog waveforms for transmission through the Public Switched Telephone Network (PTSN). V0IP phones can transmit non-voice data, and have many valuable features (see ‘All Features’ page) that enhance guest services. They are also less expensive than old-style analog systems to operate and maintain.
Put simply, a PBX is a multi-line telephone system. It enables users to place calls within the hotel and to the outside world. The equipment is located in the hotel’s phone closet. This type of PBX is located on the premises, hence the name ‘premise-based’ PBX. Older PBX’s use POTS (plain old telephone system) lines to make and receive voice calls. These are being phased out and replaced with SIP Trunks and IP-Based PBX’s.
A Hosted PBX is a software-based multi-line phone system that is located in the Cloud (a simplified metaphor for a professionally managed server in a hardened, secure, data center with redundant power, Internet, climate control, such as found in Amazon or Google data centers). Unlike a premise-based PBX, which is located on the hotel property, the Hosted PBX is located on off-site servers and is accessed through the hotel’s Internet connection.
There is no equipment for the hotel to repair or manage, and no upgrades to purchase as standards change. It can’t be destroyed by lightning, and 4G cellular backup networks (like Leap Networks require) keep the system operating even when the Internet connection fails.
Signed into law in 2018, RAY BAUM’S Act emphasizes the importance of sharing precise location information when calling 911, which is invaluable to first responders when locating the caller. This info includes not only an address, but also more specific info such as building number, floor, suite, room, etc. Effective Jan. 6, 2020, all multi-line telephone systems sold must provide this information to Emergency Responders.
Leap Network’s PBX meets all Ray Baum’s Act requirements.
A SIP Trunk is the network that the VoIP phones operate over. They are not physical lines, but are a service provided over the hotel’s Internet connection. One SIP Trunk is a channel and provides the ability to make or receive a single call. Channels can be added or removed based on need.
Providers such as Leap connect one or more channels to the hotel’s PBX (existing one or a newer IP-based system). This allows for phone calls to be made. See ‘SIP Phone Line Upgrade’ page for more info.