Ray Baum’s Act was effective 1/6/2021. Are your phones 911 compliant?
Call 615-235-5327 if you need help.
Hospitality - Price Estimate
Clear and Transparent Pricing
Getting a price for a PBX/VoIP phone system is often confusing. Most providers have line after line of equipment costs, licensing fees, and service charges in their estimate. Our approach is different. We need only a few pieces of information about your property. We then give you the one-time Installation Fee for your entire system, and the monthly subscription amount. That’s it. No license fees, no special equipment costs, no additional annual charges, no service, support, or upgrade fees. Not even any equipment replacement or repair fees.
Some of our clients told us that our system ‘Sounds too good to be true.” It is good, but it’s also true. To give you even more confidence in your decision, every Agreement includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All of our Agreements are month-to-month. If you aren’t satisfied with our service, you can cancel. Period. Call or email today for an estimate or references, and give us a chance to earn your business.
Request an estimate for your Hotel property
To receive a quick estimate for a PBX/VoIP system specifically for your hotel, please provide the information needed below. Enter your phone number if you’d like a return call. We’ll have your estimate to you within 24 hours. Thank you.
Truly secure. Extremely reliable. Fully supported.
- Free updates, repairs, & replacements on all equipment & hardware. Forever.
- ‘Future-proof’ technology. You’ll always have the latest, proven technology with no upgrade costs.
- AES Encryption from end-to-end. Only one the US Department of Defense allows. Strongest available.
- Carrier-Grade network circuits. Best available.
- All hardware and equipment is Enterprise-Class.
- Automatic failover – if one connection goes down, automatically connects to the next one. If all networks fail, the 4G Cellular backup keeps essential systems online-phones, PMS, POS terminals, & reservations.
Easy-to-use and full of awesome features
- Unified communication – Call, Video, Message, Meet.
- Full PMS Integration, 911 call compliance, on-screen Wake-up call system, and room status updates.
- Integrated LED screen for easy call management.
- No large console or screens taking Front Desk space.
- Over 40 system features included.
- Free DID numbers (internal extensions).
- Free long distance to USA, Canada & Puerto Rico.
- Free: 800 number, number porting, smartphone app.
- Free video conferencing & smartphone app.
- Free 24/7 technical support.
Take your office phone with you and work from anywhere.
- Easy-to-use iOS & Android mobile app. Gives mobile phone all desk phone features. Work remotely easily.
- Hotel number in caller ID for call made on mobile.
- One-click, secure web conferencing from cell phone.
- Set your call status-Away, Available, Busy, etc.
- Instantly see your team members call status.
- Reply to Facebook and website messages.
- Send text messages from your mobile device.
One call solves them all.
- 24/7/365 service and technical support.
- North American-based. No language barriers.
- Call answered by Tier-2 & higher engineers.
- No ‘call tree’ frustrations.
- Quick-response to support questions.
- Engineers can solve most issues immediately using remote-login troubleshooting.
- Equipment replacement sent via overnight shipping.
- No-charge for support services.
Transparent. Consistent. Best ROI and Value available.
- Low installation fee. No CapEX or OpEx required.
- Average savings of 50% on monthly phone costs.
- One monthly bill with no “Surprise” charges. Ever.
- No additional taxes, fees, or service charges.
- No annual license or software upgrade fees.
- No long-distance or local call fees.
- Simple pricing based on number of rooms and Front Desk/Admin phones.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If our service falls short, you can cancel your Agreement at any time with no penalties or fees.
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phones convert sound into Internet Protocol (IP) data packets for transmission through an Ethernet connection. These newer type phones are swiftly replacing the old-style analog phones. Conventional analog telephones convert sound into electrical analog waveforms for transmission through the Public Switched Telephone Network (PTSN). V0IP phones can transmit non-voice data, and have many valuable features (see ‘All Features’ page) that enhance guest services. They are also less expensive than old-style analog systems to operate and maintain.
Put simply, a PBX is a multi-line telephone system. It enables users to place calls within the hotel and to the outside world. The equipment is located in the hotel’s phone closet. This type of PBX is located on the premises, hence the name ‘premise-based’ PBX. Older PBX’s use POTS (plain old telephone system) lines to make and receive voice calls. These are being phased out and replaced with SIP Trunks and IP-Based PBX’s.
A Hosted PBX is a software-based multi-line phone system that is located in the Cloud (a simplified metaphor for the Internet). Unlike a premise-based PBX, which is located on the hotel property, the Hosted PBX is located on off-site servers and is accessed through the hotel’s Internet connection.
There is no equipment for the hotel to repair or manage, and no upgrades to purchase as standards change. It can’t be destroyed by lightning, and 4G cellular backup networks (like Leap Networks require) keep the system operating even when the Internet connection fails.
Signed into law in 2018, RAY BAUM’S Act emphasizes the importance of sharing precise location information when calling 911, which is invaluable to first responders when locating the caller. This info includes not only an address, but also more specific info such as building number, floor, suite, room, etc. Effective Jan. 6, 2020, all multi-line telephone systems must provide this information or face potential fines from the FCC.
Leap Netwok’s OverUnity PBX meets and/or exceeds all Ray Baum’s Act requirements.
A SIP Trunk is the network that the VoIP phones operate over. They are not physical lines, but are a service provided over the hotel’s Internet connection. One SIP Trunk is a channel and provides the ability to make or receive a single call. Channels can be added or removed based on need.
Providers connect one or more channels to the hotel’s PBX (existing one or a newer IP-based system). This allows for phone calls to be made. See ‘Phone Circuit Replacement’ page for more info.