Ray Baum’s Act was effective 1/6/2021.
Are your phones 911 compliant?
Call 615-235-5327 if you need help.
Business - Price Estimate
Clear and Transparent Pricing
Getting a price for a PBX/VoIP phone system is often confusing. Most providers have line after line of equipment costs, licensing fees, and service charges in their estimate. Our approach is different. We need only a few pieces of information about your business. We then give you the one-time Installation Fee for your entire system, and the monthly subscription amount. That’s it. No license fees, no special equipment costs, no additional annual charges, no service, support, or upgrade fees. Not even any equipment replacement or repair fees.
Some of our clients told us that our system ‘Sounds too good to be true.” It is good, but it’s also true. To give you even more confidence in your decision, every Agreement includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All of our Agreements are month-to-month. If you aren’t satisfied with our service, you can cancel. Period. Call or email today for an estimate or references.
Request an estimate for your business
To receive a quick estimate for a PBX/VoIP system specifically for your business, please provide the information needed below. Enter your phone number if you’d like a return call. We’ll have your estimate to you within 24 hours. Thank you.
Truly secure. Extremely reliable. Fully supported.
- Free updates, repairs, & replacements on all equipment & hardware. Forever.
- ‘Future-proof’ technology. You’ll always have the latest, proven technology with no upgrade costs.
- AES Encryption from end-to-end. Only one the US Department of Defense allows. Strongest available.
- Carrier-Grade network circuits. Best available.
- All hardware and equipment is Enterprise-Class.
- Automatic failover – If one connection goes down, system automatically connects to the next one. If all networks fail, the 4G Cellular backup keeps essential systems online: phones, CRM, and POS terminals.